Water Filter Bottles
1. Choose The Right Size First.
Determine who’ll drink from your pitcher and where you’ll store it. Then pick a size: 5, 6, 8, 10 or 18 cups.
If your family is always reaching for water, consider our UltraMax dispenser, because it holds up to 18 cups and you can keep it on a counter or refrigerator shelf.
If you have a large family, a sports team or an office full of thirsty people, consider a large capacity Brita® like our 8 to 10 cuppers.
For your personal use at home or at work, or if you want to squeeze your Brita® into a crowded or small fridge, consider a compact pitcher like our 5-6 cuppers.
2. Consider The Right Filter Indicator.
A range of filter indicators remind you when to change your filters. So you can just enjoy the water.
Looking for high tech and low effort? The Electronic Filter Indicator is automatic, easy to use and resets at the press of a button.
If you’re a more hands-on person, the Standard Filter Indicator lets you manually set the dial to the calendar date.
Want to stick with stickers? Simply place the Sticker Filter Indicator on the date you need a new filter.
3. Look For Convenient Features.
We recommend these features:
Easy Fill Lids
The flip-top lid makes it easy to refill your pitcher with the touch of your thumb.
Comfort Grip Handles
A rubberized grip makes pouring easier.
- 590 mL portable squeeze-bottle with replaceable water filter
- NSF certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odour) and particulate (Class VI)*
- Just ONE Brita® Bottle filter can replace up to 300 plastic water bottles**
- BPA free and dishwasher safe***