Brita LonglastTMPitcher Replacement Filter for Water Pitchers and Water Dispensers
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better longer with Brita Longlast Pitcher Replacement Filters. Made with pleated filter technology for 3X longer life compared to our standard Brita filters, lasting up to 6 months**. Longlast replacement filters reduce lead, mercury, asbestos, cadmium and additional contaminants (substances reduced may not be in all users' water).
Change the Longlast filters every 454 litres, about every 6 months for the average family, for best performance. The pull top cap on these filters makes insertion and removal easy. With activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor, these filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride, an additive in water (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). Better for the environment and your wallet: One Longlast Filter can replace as many as 900 standard 500 ml water bottles.
- BPA-Free Brita Longlast Pitcher Replacement Filters
- Lasts 6 months*, approximately three times longer filter life compared to standard Brita filters.
- Reduces lead, mercury, asbestos, cadmium and additional contaminants (substances reduced may not be in all users' water).Longlast is compatible with all standard Brita Pitchers.
- One Longlast Filter can replace as many as 900 standard 500 ml water bottles.
Change your filter with just a few simple steps.
- Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Insert filter into reservoir.
- Add cold tap water.
- Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants.
- Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great-tasting water.
- Replace the water filter every 454 litres (about 6 months for the average household).
Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
**Approximation based on 454L filter life and average family usage of 11 glasses per day
*1 Filter MSRP 24.99, 2 Filters MSPR 39.99